A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive.
The cookies we use are "analytical" cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the site when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily. You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them below:
- cookie_notice-accepted (expires in 3 months)
These cookies are essential for our site as they enable us to estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- _gat (expires in 1 day)
- _gid (expires in 2 days)
- _ga (expires in 2 years)
Shopping Cart Cookies
These cookies allow you to add products to your shopping cart for purchase.
- woocommerce_cart_hash (expires in 2 days)
- woocommerce_items_in_cart (expires in 2 days)
- wp_woocommerce_session_ (expires in 2 days)
- sbjs_session (expires as you leave the site)
- sbjs_udata (expires in 6 months)
- sbjs_first (expires in 6 months)
- sbjs_current (expires in 6 months)
- sbjs_first_add (expires in 6 months)
- sbjs_current_add (expires in 6 months)
- sbjs_migrations (expires in 6 months)
These two cookies power the receipt software that sends you confirmation of your product
- receiptful-session (expires in 3 days)
- receiptful-token (expires in 3 days)
Updated: 19 May2018